Drum roll, please!
Watch this space for updates on our plan to begin limited curbside services in the coming weeks. Things to keep in mind:
- Our priorities fall in this order:
- keep patrons and library staff safe and healthy
- get books into patrons’ hands
- Our timing is partially dependent on multiple factors, some that we cannot control.
- Washington County’s successful transition to Phase One of the State of Oregon’s Reopening Guidelines.
- Availability of the equipment and supplies needed to keep staff and patrons safe and healthy.
- Healthy staff who can provide consistent services.
- The virus itself. We will continue to monitor public health guidelines throughout the pandemic and adjust our levels of service as necessary.
- Services will be limited and look different. We thank you in advance for your patience and flexibility as we learn how to do all of this!
Details are still coming together. We are excited to share more information soon! Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly updates.