- Wireless access is available outside the Aloha Community Library for free 10 am to 9 pm daily. Look for “Library_wifi” in your wireless access menu, open your browser, and click “I agree” to connect. Contact the library for assistance if you are having issues connecting.
- Not available at this time.
Printing & Copying
- Printing is available up to 10 single-sided black and white pages per person per week free of charge. Email email@example.com with your print requests as an attachment with “printing” in the subject line of your message. Your printouts can be retrieved during holds service hours.
- Please contact staff for questions about larger print orders.
- Photocopying is not available at this time.