Visit the library Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm and Saturday, 10am-3pm. The library is closed on Sundays.
- Holds pickup: Place holds online by visiting wccls.org and selecting Aloha Community Library as your pickup location.
- Delivery: If you or someone you know is not able to visit the library to pick up holds, please give us a call. Patrons who live within a 10-minute drive of the library may be eligible for free delivery.
- Computers: A limited number of patron computers are available for use on a drop-in basis for 60 minutes per day.
- Printing and Photocopying: 10 cents per page for black and white, 25 cents per page for color.
- Scanning: Free! Scan to email or USB (not provided) from the photocopy machine.
- Print from Anywhere: Send print requests directly from your device by webform or email. Pay for printing at the service desk to retrieve your document.
- Programs are offered virtually as well as in-person at the library with limited capacity. See the calendar for more details.
- Do I need to wear a mask when visiting the library? Masks are optional for all library visitors.
- Can I use a library computer? Yes! Wi-Fi is also accessible outside the library daily from 7 am-9 pm.
- Can I visit the library for technology assistance? Technology assistance is available weekly on Fridays from 10:30 am-12 pm on a drop-in basis. Learn more about Drop-in Tech Help here.
- Are study tables and seating available? Study tables and seating are available in the public library space. There are no private or separate rooms.
- Can I check out items without my library card or ID? No, you will be required to provide either your library card or personal identification when checking out material.
- Can I return items to the library? Our outdoor book drops are open 24/7.
- Can I get help with a question? If you need account assistance, book recommendations, help with e-books, online databases or other services, please visit the library during open hours or contact us by phone or email.
- Can I pay a fine? WCCLS libraries are now fine free! All fines have been deleted from accounts. Lost items can be paid for online or in person.
- Can I get a library card? Bring your photo ID and proof of address to the library during open hours to apply for a library card, or register for an e-access card for immediate access to digital collections.