The library is now open with expanded hours and services! Visit the library Monday-Wednesday, 1-6 pm, Thursday-Saturday, 10 am-3 pm. Masks optional.
- Holds pickup: Place holds online by visiting wccls.org and selecting Aloha Community Library as your pickup location.
- Curbside pickup: Not ready to come inside just yet? Call ahead or wait by the sign on the front window for staff to assist you (to the left of the doors).
- Delivery: If you or someone you know is not able to visit the library to pick up holds, please give us a call. Patrons who live within a 10-minute drive of the library may be eligible for free delivery.
- Computers: A limited number of patron computers are now available for use on a drop-in basis for 60 minutes per day (no extensions).
- Printing: Printing is 10 cents per page for black and white, 25 cents per page for color.
- Virtual programs
- Can I use a library computer? Yes! Wi-Fi is also accessible outside the library daily from 7 am-9 pm.
- Are study tables and seating available? Seating is currently unavailable. Restrooms are closed to the public.
- Can I check out items without my library card or ID? No, you will be required to provide either your library card or personal identification when checking out material.
- Do I need to wear a mask when visiting the library? No, as of Wednesday, June 30 masks are optional.
- Can I return items to the library? Our outdoor book drops are open 24/7.
- Can I get help with a question? If you need account assistance, book recommendations, help with e-books, online databases or other services, please visit the library during open hours or contact us by phone or email.
- Can I pay a fine? WCCLS libraries are now fine free! All fines have been deleted from accounts. Lost items can be paid for online or in person.
- Can I get a library card? Bring your photo ID and proof of address to the library during open hours to apply for a library card, or register for an e-access card for immediate access to digital collections.