The library is now open with expanded hours and services! Visit the library Monday-Wednesday, 1-6 pm, Thursday-Saturday, 10 am-3 pm. Masks are required to enter the library starting Friday, August 13 regardless of vaccination status.
- Holds pickup: Place holds online by visiting wccls.org and selecting Aloha Community Library as your pickup location.
- Curbside pickup: Not ready to come inside just yet? Call ahead or wait by the sign on the front window for staff to assist you (to the left of the doors).
- Delivery: If you or someone you know is not able to visit the library to pick up holds, please give us a call. Patrons who live within a 10-minute drive of the library may be eligible for free delivery.
- Computers: A limited number of patron computers are now available for use on a drop-in basis for 60 minutes per day (no extensions).
- Printing: Printing is 10 cents per page for black and white, 25 cents per page for color.
- Virtual programs
- Do I need to wear a mask when visiting the library? Masks are required to enter the library and all indoor public spaces per Oregon’s reinstated mask mandate. Patrons who do not comply will be asked to leave.
- Can I use a library computer? Yes! Wi-Fi is also accessible outside the library daily from 7 am-9 pm.
- Can I visit the library for technology assistance? No, technology assistance is not available at this time. Please do not request help from staff with your personal computers or devices.
- Are study tables and seating available? Limited seating is now available. Restrooms are open to the public.
- Can I check out items without my library card or ID? No, you will be required to provide either your library card or personal identification when checking out material.
- Can I return items to the library? Our outdoor book drops are open 24/7.
- Can I get help with a question? If you need account assistance, book recommendations, help with e-books, online databases or other services, please visit the library during open hours or contact us by phone or email.
- Can I pay a fine? WCCLS libraries are now fine free! All fines have been deleted from accounts. Lost items can be paid for online or in person.
- Can I get a library card? Bring your photo ID and proof of address to the library during open hours to apply for a library card, or register for an e-access card for immediate access to digital collections.