While our building is closed to the public we are offering curbside holds pickup. This service is available by appointment only Monday – Wednesday, 3pm-6pm, and Thursday – Saturday, 10am-1pm.
- Place holds online by visiting wccls.org and selecting Aloha Community Library as your pickup location.
- For assistance with placing holds, contact library staff at 503-259-0185 to leave a message, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Picking Up Your Holds
- You will receive a notification by your preferred contact method when holds are ready for pickup. Contact the library or visit https://bit.ly/3hIyqDz to schedule your appointment.
- Even for items listed as available on our shelves, it may take at least 72 hours for your order to be ready. Please only schedule a pickup appointment when you have been notified your holds are ready.
- Please arrive during your 30-minute pickup window.
- Staff will bring your checked out items to the table outside the library’s front doors. Please wait safely distanced away from the table (signs in the window will guide you).
- Once staff has stepped back into the library, grab your order and enjoy!
Returning Your Materials
- Our book drops are now open 24/7! You are welcome to continue holding onto the books and movies currently checked out through August 31st, or you can return them to our drops on the front of the building. Remember to give others on the sidewalk at least 6 feet of space while you wait your turn.
- Following local health recommendations, returned items will be quarantined for 96 hours and will remain on your account for up to 5-6 days. No fines will accrue during this period.