Are you planning to visit our spooky Trick-or-Treat Trail on Saturday, October 30th? Yay! Our fantastic volunteers and library staff will be ready to help everyone have a great time! We’ll have a few party games, spinning of the treat wheel, and a photo booth! Costumes are encouraged but not required.
There are safety precautions everyone will need to follow in order to participate. Prepping your kiddos for what to expect will help everyone stay safe!
If anyone in your family is coughing, sneezing, has a headache, or other symptoms of illness, please do not visit the library at this time.
- This is a walk-through event. Numbered stations will be positioned throughout the library, one family per station at a time. Staff will assist visitors to move through the stations in order and ensure physical distance is maintained.
- Browsing the library is encouraged before starting or after completing the trail. Once you have started the trail, moving in and out of the queue will not be allowed.
- Masks are required for all visitors ages 5 and older. Masks must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times in the library. Visitors who choose not to comply will be asked to leave.
- Hand sanitizer is required for all visitors at the beginning of the trick or treat trail. Sanitizer will also be available at each station.
- Time at each station will be limited in order to keep the line moving.
- The trail will be open from 12pm-3pm. Please help us spread visitors out by not all coming at the beginning! Queuing safely distanced outside to wait for your turn may be necessary.
Join Our Virtual Costume Parade! All day Saturday, send a photo of your costumed kiddos (human and/or pets) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos will be posted to our Facebook page to form our virtual costume parade. Just add your own spooky parade soundtrack, and voila! Parade!