YOU can help ACLA raise $10,000 on Giving Tuesday, December 3rd! A generous donor will MATCH EVERY DONATION made on Giving Tuesday, up to $5,000!
How would we use $10,000? In so many cool ways!
- $25 = craft supplies for toddlers’ Messy Arts & Crafts program
- $60 = supplies for one teen/adult Crafternoon program
- $150 = a year’s worth of writing supplies and snacks for Writers Group
- $300 = Nintendo Switch for teen gaming programs
- $450 = music or dance performance for the community
- $1,000 = two year movie showing license for program use
- $2,625 = monthly budget to purchase new books and movies
Donate online at https://alohalibrary.org/support-us/donate/ or in the library by check or credit/debit card.
We need your help! Please share our goal with your family and friends. Let them know of the amazing programs, books, movies, and staff at YOUR local nonprofit community library. Encourage them to donate, too!
Special prize drawing!
All donors (21 years and older) who make donations of $100 or more on Tuesday, December 3, are eligible to win a Reserve Tour and Tasting for up to eight Wine Enthusiasts at Willamette Valley Vineyards! Many thanks to Willamette Valley Vineyards for supporting the Aloha Community Library Association.
Thank you for your support!