Add to CalendarGet a Timely Calendar
October 31st, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Aloha Community Library
THIS IS A GRAB-AND-GO EVENT – NO BROWSING WILL BE AVAILABLE
- Located at the exterior doors to the Community Room across from Subway.
- Each grab bag filled with 4-5 books or DVDs = $5 (some bags of children’s materials will be available for $3 per bag)
- Bags will be filled by genre, author, topic, reading level, etc.
- Check, cash (exact change only – we will not be able to make change), and credit cards will be accepted. To make this as safe as possible, customers will need to swipe credit cards. No signatures or PINs will be entered. We will ask for verbal permission and show customers the tablet screen before completing the sale. We will not be able to provide receipts.
- Every dollar generated by the sale benefits our library patrons! Your contributions are transformed into resources and staff to provide online programs, holds pickup, and take-and-make kits for families to create some fun at home!
How to Grab & Go
- Walk up to the exterior doors on the Community Room side of the library (across from Subway). If there is a queue, please follow signs for where to stand.
- Tell us which bag or bags you would like to purchase. We’re happy to provide guidance.
- Place your cash, check, or card in the basket on the table, we’ll complete the transaction, then pick up your bags and head home to explore your treasure!
Rules to Keep Everyone Safe
- We can only assist one customer at a time. Please queue safely distanced while waiting your turn. The queue will be marked.
- Each transaction will be as quick and contact-free as possible.
- The bags are clear plastic. Customers will not be able to touch the bags. We cannot trade books between bags. We can hold the bags up for you to take a quick look.
- Please remember to wear your mask.