Catalog and account software will be down starting Sunday night until Tuesday
Starting at 6:00 pm on Sunday, January 29th, the WCCLS catalog and accounts will be unavailable. This is because WCCLS will be performing software updates during this time. We anticipate that the catalog and accounts will become available sometime on Tuesday, January 31st.
Here’s what you need to know:
- No library materials will be due on Sunday, January 29th, Monday, January 30th, or Tuesday, January 31st
- Cloud Library e-books and audiobooks will not be available during this time
- Follow WCCLS on Facebook and Twitter to get the most frequent updates about the downtime
- When the catalog and accounts are available again, we will also announce it on our News & Events blog
What will be available during the software updates?
- You will be able to access downloadable e-books and audiobooks via Library2Go as usual while the WCCLS catalog and accounts are down
- The wccls.org website will also be available, including WCCLS online resources and the events calendar
What will be different when the WCCLS catalog and accounts are updated?
You may notice some improvements to the appearance of the public catalog and your library account. In addition, the staff version of the library catalog will have added functionality.
Thanks in advance for your patience while we work to upgrade our catalog and account software! We apologize for the inconvenience.
Repost from wccls.org.