Online Sales Assistants needed!
We are in need of additional volunteers to help her sort and process books to be sold online. The Online Sales team works Monday – Thursday, 10am-2pm, at the former Blockbuster Video location (17555 SW Farmington Rd). Volunteers choose one day per week to sort through the donated materials, enter each item’s information into amazon.com to determine if it is salable, file inventory on shelves, and sort non-salable materials into other areas.
This position requires:
- Great attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills, including accurate keyboarding, ability to search for information on the internet, and ability to learn a few other skills needed to upload information to amazon.com.
- Ability to alphabetize accurately.
- Ability to learn the foundations of the job, then work independently.
- Commitment to showing up for a weekly shift.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clink on a link below to learn more about our other current volunteer opportunities. New opportunities will be posted as we need more help.
- Marketing (for the Aloha Community Library and the Aloha Community Library Association)
- Fundraising and Development Committee
- Grant Writing Committee
- Event Planning Committee
- Flyer Distribution Team
- Newsletter Development Team
- Website Development Team
If you wish to ask a question or learn more about volunteering at the Aloha Library, please email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering!