The Aloha Community Library is making some changes to our regularly open hours over the holidays! Please be aware of the following closures:
- Thursday, December 21: Closing early at 4:00 pm.
- Saturday, December 23 - Monday, December 25: The library will be closed.
- Monday, January 1, 2018: The library will be closed.
Please contact the library at (503) 259-0185 with any questions or concerns. Have a safe and happy holiday season!
The library will be closed all day Monday, September 4th in observance of Labor Day. Have a safe and happy holiday!
The library will open late on Monday, August 21st to allow staff and volunteers the opportunity to view the solar eclipse. We will resume normal operations from 12:00pm to 8:00pm. Happy eclipse viewing!
The library will be closed all day Tuesday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day. Have a safe and happy 4th of July!
The Aloha Community Library will be closed all day, Wednesday, January 11, Thursday, January 12, and Friday, January 13 due to inclement weather. We apologize for the inconvenience!
Weather permitting, the library plans to open with limited hours tomorrow, Saturday, January 14 from 12:00 to 4:00pm.
All regularly scheduled programs and events at the Aloha Community Library are suspended until the library reopens in its new location. Ongoing programs will resume as soon as possible after the library opens to the public.
- Toddler Storytime, Mondays @ 10:30am
- Family Storytime, Wednesdays @ 10:30am
- Tech Assistant Sessions, new weekly schedule TBA
- Lego Free Play, every 3rd Thursday @ 3:30pm
- Book Club, every 1st Monday @ 6:30pm (resumes January 9)
- Read to the Dogs, every 2nd and 4th Monday @ 5:00pm (registration required)
We look forward to seeing both old faces and new at the Aloha Community Library! Check out our moving FAQ for more information about our transition to a full-service WCCLS library.
The library will be closed in observance of Independence Day, Monday, July 4th. Happy 4th of July, Aloha!